Dr. Tommy John on Living a Purposeful, Authentic Life
| Ep. 019
by Sascha Kalivoda
Dr. Tommy John is simply real. He is humble, he’s a perpetual student who states he has learned more from his patients than he has from any of his degrees, and he commits to living much of his life from the perspective and wonderment of a 12 year old.
He is a chiropractor and in his clinic, the Dr. Tommy Johnny Performance and Healing Center, he uses a whole picture approach to help people activate their body’s innate ability to heal, touching on movement, nutrition, breath, meditation and more.
Dr. Tommy John is in love with life and it is palpable and in this interview I know you’re going to feel it too. He is an inspiration to reframe the ‘negative’ experiences of your life to launch yourself into a better version of you.
In this interview we get into:
– Tommy John’s 8 pillars of health and why you can’t work on each pillar each day
– His thoughts on where the masculine has gone and what the balance of the feminine and masculine look like
– Why 2020 was his best year to date and has launched him into his greater purpose
– How the death of his brother was one of his best years despite losing his best friend
– How we can evolve through our injuries
– His non-profit, Health Freedom for Humanity
– The most powerful protest we can make as humans during this time of global tyranny
– Small steps to take to start taking more control of your health and to build resilience
– The importance of human connection
– and more
I know you’re going to love this interview. Dr. Tommy John teaches us how to live life with gusto and that in order to grow we must meet some resistance. Well, we’re certainly seeing resistance these days, so it’s time to transform that into growth!
Find more about Dr. Tommy John:
Health Freedom for Humanity non-profit: https://www.facebook.com/HealthFreedomForHumanity
Time for conscious parents to rise up! Go here to find out how to take back pregnancy and parenting. Your children are waiting for you. www.sovereigncollective.org/gettheguide