Naomi Aldort on the Benefits of Self-directed Learning Part 2
| Ep. 028
by Sascha Kalivoda
In this second of a 2-part interview with Naomi, we continue the discussion on the benefits of self-directed learning and go into more benefits of such a way of raising our children, and some advice for parents as well.
In this interview, Naomi touches on:
- Common traits of children, teens and adults who have lived a life of self-directed learning (hint, these are very strong traits!)
- How emotional resilience can be cultivated when one grows up in a free environment
- How these traits are not common in society today
- The power of emotional resilience
- The flow in the life of the self-directed learner
- Advice for the parent who is resistant to homeschooling or who has a preconceived idea of what education needs to look like
- The importance of letting go of the need to impress others through our children
- How Naomi can help you improve the relationship with your extended family if they disagree with your choice of parenting style
- Naomi’s thoughts on the future if we do not change the way we are raising and educating our children, given the current world situation
- Why Naomi feels that the MOST important thing for our children is for them to remain rooted in themselves
“Expose, don’t impose.” ~ Naomi Aldort
Please share these 2 very important interviews. Our children are waiting for us to step up!
Are you concerned about the future of our children? The world needs more conscious parents. Get your online program chock full of interviews with world renowned experts here:
Email me: support at sovereigncollective dot org
Leave Us a Comment About the Show
STAY IN TOUCH
It is wise to get on our mailing list so we can be sure to connect with one another in case the big social media technocrats decide to censor even further than they already are.
The future depends on people connecting and collaborating, so SUBSCRIBE NOW before it's too late.