The Truth About Circumcision with Harry Guiremand of Bloodstained Men | Ep. 031
by Sascha Kalivoda
The topic today is circumcision, a procedure that many don’t give much thought to, but one that is not only not necessary or beneficial, but harmful.
This episode may be a little tough for some parents who have had this operation done to their children without investigating the facts prior to making such a life-changing and permanent decision for their voiceless child. This information is not meant to condemn, rather to enlighten people to prevent further unnecessary harm to our future boys and men.
In this conversation with Harry Guiremand, Press Spokesman for Bloodstained Men, we learn how difficult it was for him to reconcile the discovery that his parents had, obviously without his consent, part of his vital anatomy brutally removed when he was an infant, though the values he grew up with in the household were in direct opposition to the willful act of imposing such a procedure on an innocent and vulnerable baby.
I have touched on this topic before and will continue to do so as I feel that no parent has the right to make this decision for their child, and that had most parents known the true facts in advance, they would not have made this decision in the first place.
I thank Harry for his passion and his vulnerability. If you listen to nothing else, then please tune in at least at 1hr:21 min:50 sec to hear his plea to future parents to be. We both ended up in tears.
This is a very important interview that I hope you take the time to listen to, as at its core, this issue affects us all and the fabric of society as a whole.
In this vital episode we get into:
- Harry’s story of when he realized his parents had him circumcised
- Circumcision rates around the world
- How the American Association of Pediatrics created a deceitful report on circumcision with no supporting evidence and has never retracted it
- Why circumcision is a completely unethical procedure
- Some history around circumcision
- The fact that there are no guidelines or protocols for circumcising children – the doctors are free to cut as much or as little as they want
- How often there is no anaesthesia is used for the operation, or it is not used appropriately and other details of the process
- A description of the ‘circumstraint’ that is used to strap down and immobilize the boy
- The work of Blood Stained Men
- The many important functions of the foreskin
- How if your baby ‘slept’ during the circumcision that this was actually an expression of shock
- How the medical industry actually profits heftily from the use of the foreskin of babies without the consent or knowledge of the parents
- How the studies supporting the benefits of circumcision have been tweaked to represent benefits that do not really exist.
- and much more
Please share this very important episode. We can make a difference for future generations one family at a time.
For more on Bloodstained Men:
Bloodstained Men on Facebook:
Book by Ronald Goldman, Ph.D.:
Studies on Circumcision:
Non-therapeutic male circumcision in infancy or childhood and risk of human immunodeficiency virus and other sexually transmitted infections: national cohort study in Denmark
Conclusion: “… In this national cohort study spanning more than three decades of observation, non-therapeutic circumcision in infancy or childhood did not appear to provide protection against HIV or other STIs in males up to the age of 36 years. Rather, non-therapeutic circumcision was associated with higher STI rates overall, particularly for anogenital warts and syphilis.”
Circumcision and Risk of HIV Among Males From Ontario, Canada
Conclusion “We found that circumcision was not independently associated with the risk of acquiring HIV among males from Ontario, Canada. Our results are consistent with clinical guidelines that emphasize safe-sex practices and counselling over circumcision as an intervention to reduce the risk of HIV.”
Male circumcision and sexual function in men and women: a survey-based, cross-sectional study in Denmark
“Conclusions Circumcision was associated with frequent orgasm difficulties in Danish men and with a range of frequent sexual difficulties in women, notably orgasm difficulties, dyspareunia and a sense of incomplete sexual needs fulfilment. Thorough examination of these matters in areas where male circumcision is more common is warranted.”
Are you concerned about the future of our children?
The world needs more conscious parents. Get your online program chock full of interviews with world renowned experts here:
Email me: support at sovereigncollective dot org
Leave Us a Comment About the Show
STAY IN TOUCH
It is wise to get on our mailing list so we can be sure to connect with one another in case the big social media technocrats decide to censor even further than they already are.
The future depends on people connecting and collaborating, so SUBSCRIBE NOW before it's too late.