The Amazing Intellingence of Water| Ep. 033
by Sascha Kalivoda
Hold onto your hats for this one folks. If you aren’t familiar with Veda Austin’s work, you are going to be blown away.
I knew that water holds information and emotion, but before coming across Veda’s work, I had no idea the depth of the intelligence of water… it actually seems to be communicating with us. But how many of us are listening??
What is water anyway? We refer to it as H2O, but is that it? After listening to this interview, I’m sure you will agree that there is so much more water. It is an essential substance for life, but what other gifts and insights does it provide us with?
Veda Austin is a water researcher. She is also a public speaker, mother, artist and author. And what’s more, her curiosity and respect for the wisdom and mystery of water has led to a fascinating and evolving body of work. She believes that water is fluid intelligence, observing itself through every living organism on the planet and in the Universe.
In this fascinating and mind opening interview Veda gets into:
- How she came to be interested in researching water
- Her amazing story of healing simply with a specific water 20 years after a horrific car accident
- Whether an alkaline water machine can replicate the alkaline water that nature provides
- The comparison of the structural properties of water from natural sources and ionized waters from various machines
- How her method determines whether a water is structured or not
- The best way to store your spring water
- The shocking first result of Veda’s inspiring water and how it let to her quest over the last 8 years
- How water responds to Veda’s state (and to all of our states without our even knowing it)
- Why Veda does not use the terms ‘experimenting’ or ‘programming’ in relation to her water research
- Veda’s interpretation of tears
- The material in which you should be freezing your water if you choose to try this
- How movies, music, words, emotions impact and inspire water
- Examples of Veda’s more recent work on hydroglyphs, the ‘language’ of water
- The idea that water could be a form of consciousness
- Water in relation to pregnancy and how the body informs water of its stage of pregnancy
- The crystallography of egg whites from happy chickens in comparison to that of caged hen eggs as an insight as to what trauma is conveying to a developing fetus
- The timelessness of water
- The connection of consciousness through water
- The challenge to parents to ask themselves “who am I?”
- And more!!
To learn more about Veda Austin:
Are you concerned about the future of our children?
The world needs more conscious parents. Get your online program chock full of interviews with world renowned experts here:
Email me: support at sovereigncollective dot org