Living in the Private and PMAs…What Does it All Mean? with Tymothy Roy | Ep. 040
by Sascha Kalivoda
In this episode I interview my hubby, Tymothy Roy, about what it means to live in the private and private membership associations. This is a hot topic in some circles these days, and for good reason.
If you are looking for solutions as to live a life of freedom and of your choosing, then understanding what it means to live and operate in the private is a must. Those looking to control us and wield their power over us do so in the public domain, but they have not jurisdiction over us in the private. It’s a bit of a learning curve, but if we want to see a better and free future for our children and future generations, then understanding this is crucial.
In this conversation with Tym, we get into:
- A brief history and how Tym ties in his relationship coaching perspectives with the privacy work
- Why we want to consider living in the private
- What does ‘private’ actually mean?
- How our private lives have commingled with the public
- The freedom and benefits that living and operating in the private afford you
- What Tym’s acronym, PUMA, stands for
- Why paperwork isn’t enough to protect you and how it must reflect your understanding of who you are and why you are doing what you are doing
- The importance of not mixing private and public operations and how to get yourself into trouble running a private association
- What it means to live in the private and there are different levels of doing so
- How Tym has broken it down to 3 levels of engagement (level one addressed here and levels 2 and 3 explained at the end)
- Who is this NOT for?
- Which type of association affords the most protection
- Examples of PMAs and unincorporated associations
- Our permission ‘programs’
- How are freedom to associate inherently includes the freedom to NOT associate
- How the law of ‘repulsion’ is incorporated in the law of attraction
- The next two phases of engagement…tax solutions and asset protection and trusts
- The idea of ‘having’ a person, but not being the person
- And more!
Contact Tym and find out about his projects:
Set up a call with Tym:
Are you concerned about the future of our children?
The world needs more conscious parents. Stop raising children who need to recover from their childhoods! Get your online program chock full of interviews with world renowned experts here:
Email me: support at sovereigncollective dot org