Renegade Skin Care and Beauty with Nadine Artemis | Ep. 051
by Sascha Kalivoda
Be sure to use the link https://livinglibations.com/TSC for 10% off if you decided to purchase some of the luscious Living Libations products!
This is the second time I have had the pleasure of interviewing Nadine Artemis, the brains and beauty behind the line Living Libations. Our first interview was for my program “Your Conscious Pregnancy and Parenting Guide” over 10 years ago to educate parents around the truth of the products they are using for their babies and children.
In this interview we get into the truth about ‘beauty’ products and how we can truly care for our skin from the inside and out. Nadine has been formulating for decades, and really her whole life, and she knows what she is talking about. When it comes to natural beauty, Nadine is the established wise woman who began gifting the world with her products 20 years ago and she is still going strong, which is a true testament to the quality and efficacy of her products.
Stay tuned for my next interview with Nadine when we get into the truth about dental care!
So many great points in this interview, including:
- how her young years of experimentation catapulted her into her lifelong passion of formulating
- how she opened North America’s first full concept aromatherapy store in 1992
- the beginnings of Living Libations, which is now over 20 years old
- how the health of the skin is a reflection of our inner health
- how no pore in our body is ‘parched for petroleum’
- how much of Nadine’s wisdom has been gleaned by studies the rituals and habits of ancient times
- why quality of ingredients matters, even if ‘natural’
- why jojoba oil is a great choice for a base oil
- the minimal need for soap
- the importance of truly natural deodorant
- how sandalwood acts as natural deodorant
- why the hard working essential oils are key to Nadine’s products and how they are not ‘indiscriminant assassins’
- the truth about glycerin in skin care
- Nadine’s thoughts on maintaining youthful skin and how it is largely related to the structure underneath
- How Nadine’s essential oils differ from those on store shelves and her long relationship with her essential oil distillers
- using ozone and DMSO in skin preparations
- the truth about sun exposure and how our skin and eyes were designed to be exposed to the sun’s rays
- how sun exposure is so much more than vitamin D production
- the truth about sunscreen and how it divides the rays to get an unnatural imbalance of UVA
- how the body is designed to deal with the occasional sunburn
- the importance of melatonin for mitochondrial health
- what spermidine is and how it benefits us
- how melatonin will protect you from burning if you supplement with it
- how about 95% of melatonin is produced in the mitochondria during the day, but why most of this production is limited in most people
- melatonin as a ‘coolant’
- the truth about high dose melatonin… if you are interested look up Dr. Russel Reiter, Dr. John Lieurance (who I hope to interview) and Dr. Frank Shallenberger
- how you Living Libations provides free consults, so check it out!
To learn more about Nadine and her offerings and to save 10% on your purchases check out this link…this will connect you to her books and all of her beautiful creations:
Find Nadine on Instagram:
Living Libations on Facebook:
If you like what you heard here then please share!
Are you concerned about the future of our children?
The world needs more conscious parents. Stop raising children who need to recover from their childhoods! Get your online program chock full of interviews with world renowned experts here:
- Email me: sascha at sovereigncollective dot org
Leave Us a Comment About the Show
STAY IN TOUCH
It is wise to get on our mailing list so we can be sure to connect with one another in case the big social media technocrats decide to censor even further than they already are.
The future depends on people connecting and collaborating, so SUBSCRIBE NOW before it's too late.