Magical, Practical, Essential Homeopathy! with Mette Mitchell
| Ep. 054
by Sascha Kalivoda
I always get so excited talking to Mette Mitchell about homeopathy, which you may notice with my verboseness at the beginning of this episode.
Mette joins me again to discuss the simplicity, safety, and sheer magic of homeopathy. I’m so stoked about it and about one of her recent courses that she put out, that I even started selling homeopathic kits… I take mine everywhere!
Mette is a licensed homeopath doing online consultations, but she’s doing more than that…she’s offering simple, practical and affordable classes to make homeopathy accessible to everyone. Please take advantage of Mette’s offerings like this one…I listen to this all the time, it comes in super handy bite-sized pieces and sometimes divine timing ensures I listen to the right piece at the right time. Check it out:
In this episode, Mette talks about:
- Her early experiences of homeopathy and how healing her baby daughter was the beginning of her homeopathic adventure
- About the 36 remedy and how having the kit led her to becoming a homeopath
- The amazing, handy, dandy course that Mette made for you and me to go along with the Helios 36 remedy kit
- A quick review of what homeopathy is and how Mette describes it as simply tapping into the body’s healing ability
- The fact that there are no homeopathic remedies that will induce a miscarriage
- The difference in applying homeopathy in acute vs. chronic conditions
- A bit on Stefano Scoglio, Nobel Prize Nominee, who studied virology and yet claims they do not exist…more on that in a very imminent podcast
- How the body’s primary wish is to detoxify
- Why acute situations can be dealt with at home while chronic situations require the aid of a homeopath
- Why vertigo is considered very seriously in homeopathy
- What “maintaining courses” are and why they must be dealt with for a positive outcome
- Why aconite is such a helpful remedy these days and how many can benefit from it
- Mette’s 12-weeks of homeopathy course
- Mette’s new course for midwives, doulas and other birth assistants
- How it provides a toolbox for supporting the best outcome
- An example of how gelsemium can be used during birth
- The medicalization of birth
- Mette’s other new program on weight loss
- The sugar homeopathic remedy
- A major “don’t” of homeopathy
- What is the max length of time for taking a remedy unless under the guidance of a homeopath
- How there can be an ‘aggravation’ with homeopathy, which is different than a side effect
- Mette’s subscription service for homeopathic consultations to save you money and to provide you with well rounded service
- A few keys on a few remedies:
- Nux Vomica – for too much of a good thing
- Phosphorus – get scared easily but calms down easily
- Coffea – if you feel like you’ve had too much coffee, also for sleep
- Passiflora – helps for sleep
- Hypericum – nerve damage
- Arsenicum – diarrhea, vomiting, food poisoning, fear of dying, drink small sips of water
- Aconite – panic attack
- Carbo veg – digestive discomfort
- Mette’s amazing offer of doing a free recorded consult on her podcast – reach out if this interests you!
- and more!
Get your Homeopathic Courses!
Get your Daily Dose right to your inbox every day and relisten to your hearts content. You will LOVE it:
Calling all birth workers! Get to know how to use homeopathy to support your mamas in the very best way. Watch Mette’s video that walks you through what you will get:
Homeopathy for Midwives, Doulas and Birth Supporters
Contact me if you are in my neck of the woods for your 36-remedy homeopathic kit (I’m in Alberta, Canada):
sascha at sovereigncollective dot org
And for more great products, check out my store page:
If you like what you heard here then please share! This podcast is being censored so it depends on people like you to spread the word.
Are you concerned about the future of our children?
The world needs more conscious parents. Stop raising children who need to recover from their childhoods! Get your online program chock full of interviews with world renowned experts here:
Email me: sascha at sovereigncollective dot org
Leave Us a Comment About the Show
STAY IN TOUCH
It is wise to get on our mailing list so we can be sure to connect with one another in case the big social media technocrats decide to censor even further than they already are.
The future depends on people connecting and collaborating, so SUBSCRIBE NOW before it's too late.